Assalam -o- Alaikum
- To provide modern education in both Arts and Sciences under the umbrella of an Islamic Education.
- To develop emotionally balanced personalities.
- To stimulate imagination and to encourage creativity, through curricular and co-curricular activities.
- To provide activity oriented sensory education based on experiential learning in an enabling nature friendly environment.
- To encourage active participation of parents in school activities and in their child’s development.
Vision and Ethos
- To create a culture that strengthens faith and values, which will help develop leaders with upright God -fearing character, who can steer the nation into economic, social and spiritual development.
- To have children from different socio-economic backgrounds sitting under one roof and receiving modern and spiritual education based on Quran and Sunnah.
- To nurture the ethical, intellectual, spiritual, and emotional welfare of pupils in a nature friendly and homelike environment through the dedication and sense of responsibility of our educators.